You have no items in your shopping cart.
Grow your Career with Raj Musicals
At Raj Musicals, we're obsessed with providing our customers with everything they need to pursue their musical passions.
We're here to help musicians create; to connect with other musicians and to help them learn, share and grow with each other. We're building a worldwide musical family and we're looking for like-minded people to join us.
At our offices, our teams thrive in a relaxed environment where music and gear talk is never far away. Associates get continued gear education, approved leave for gigs and access to networking resources and opportunities. Raj Musicals also supports initiatives that are pro-environment, arts-focused and help local communities.
We offer competitive compensation, flexible benefit packages and a relaxed environment in our location in Delhi, India
Website Content Management Executive (E-commerce)Job Location: Delhi, India
No of Positions - 2
Summary: The Website Content Management Executive (E-commerce) will work under the Website Content Manager and is responsible for updating and managing the online catalog on rajmusical.com and optimizing the content to maximize the sale of products and services.Responsibilities
- Understand and Analyze market and business needs to define optimal processes for content on and outside the website.
- Understand and gather requirements from catalogs about the product/project/campaign.
- Ability to define and drive processes for content production.
- Development of web content for Raj Musicals and associated portals.
- Editing and proof reading of content.
- Rewriting and modifying the existing content.
- Conceptualization of ideas to enhance the existing products on the site.
- Conducting quality checks for web pages before making them live.
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team environment and create written content to suit business requirements.
- High school diploma, graduate, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a computer and type 50 WPM.
- Effective written communication skills, including diction, grammar and tone.
- Knowledge of company's musical and pro-audio products, services, marketing campaigns and save offers.
- Self-motivator, upbeat and with a high energy level.
- Strong customer focus, Team player and Strong work ethics.
Keyboard & guitar Demonstrator
No of Positions - 2
Summary: As a retail in-store product demonstrator, you will be communicating directly with customers in a marketing and public relations capacity. By showcasing the benefits, value, and usefulness of certain products, you will make them desirable to potential customers and boost sales at a retail store by facilitating in-store demonstrations. Positive persuasion is needed to generate interest which gives customers an incentive to buy the products being promoted.Responsibilities
- Three primary areas of responsibility for retail in-store product demonstrators are product promotion, customer interaction, product preparation, and communication
- While a specific education is often not required for store product demonstrators, applicants with a degree in music, marketing, business, public relations, or education are often favored
- May suggest product improvements to employer.train other demonstrators, visit schools or institutes to demonstrate products
- Besides promoting products, a demonstrator sets up and arranges company displays and her work area. The demonstrator keeps the area clean and neat while working
- He suggests to customers the type of products they should buy. After her work is finished, she disassembles the displays and returns items to their original locations.
- A demonstrator keeps records such as sales information and prepares reports on the type of questions people asked and the number of materials distributed
- If you meet all of the requirements listed above and would like to be considered for this position, please proceed by emailing your resume along with a short paragraph on WHY you want to work with Raj Musicals to [email protected]